A Hidden Message Jigsaw Puzzle
Come for the forest festival, stay for the secret, sizzling serenade. Assembling this stunningly detailed world of musical critters may inspire you to break out in song. But before the sun sets on your puzzling fun, can you solve the hidden message?
Escape into the amazingly detailed world of forest festivities. Expertly illustrated by Marija Tiurina.View Marija's Instagram
Precision-cut jigsaw pieces with a satisfying snap. Thick, durable poster beautiful enough to frame.
Extensive hints online to help you solve the hidden message. Solution checker and full explanation too.Get Hints Now
Engaging analog activity. Kids as young as 10 can decode the message on their own, or tackle it together!
Feel accomplished after assembling the Where's Waldo-style jigsaw, or keep the fun going by solving the secret message hidden within.
Piece together the scene to see what Riley and Zip have gotten themselves into.
Some areas of the jigsaw will be different from what’s on the poster. Take note!
Break out your secret agent skills to uncover the word or phrase answer.
Head online to get hints from Zip or read Riley's full explanation.
Once you assemble the jigsaw puzzle, you'll need to decode Riley's message! But Zip's here to help! On the postcard in the box, Zip drops some useful tips to get you started. Here's the gist.
1. Note what you’re looking for Riley’s message to Mother Earth will be a word or phrase. But it won’t be in plain sight—you’ll have to do something clever to get to it.
2. Note what’s going on Where Riley and Zip are and what they're doing hints at how you should decode. Riley and her woodland critters are musicians, so they aren’t going to be sending their message via maritime flag signals.
3. Think of letters as numbers Riley’s a unique thinker—her brain often interchanges numbers with letters. So think of A as 1, B as 2, Z as 26, and vice versa. Which means you can also do math with letters! For example, A + D is E and 10 - 3 is G and Y + 2 wraps around to A, and so on.
4. Use the internet You aren’t permanently connected to the entirety of human knowledge like Zip, so if you don’t know something, look it up! No judgement.
5. Get more help If you get stuck, don’t despair! Zip is available online 24/7 to provide detailed hints. You can also check if the answer you got is right, or read Riley's full explanation of the solution.
1,000 premium jigsaw puzzle pieces, about 28"x20" final puzzle size
A fun postcard from Riley explaining the story of the woodland soiree
Instructions from Zip including tips and tricks on decoding Riley's message
Full size poster with an image of the puzzle for easy reference when solving
The final result is absolutely stunning with hundreds of hidden details and funny things. Definitely worth every second, minute, and hour I spent on it.
It’s awesome to look at and fun to complete. We have it framed in our house now. :)
The artwork is so whimsical and detailed, there are a million things to discover throughout the image. The pieces fit snugly, the image is clear, the instructions were useful. Overall super interesting twist!
It was a really good time working as a team solving this puzzle. There is so much ridiculousness to see in every piece of this puzzle. The artwork was superb!